Биһиги эрабыт 1 (бастакы) сыла.
- Tiberius, under order of Augustus, quells revolts in Germania (1–5).
- Gaius Caesar and Lucius Aemilius Paullus are appointed consuls.
- Gaius Caesar marries Livilla, daughter of Antonia Minor and Nero Claudius Drusus, in an effort to gain prestige.
- Quirinius becomes a chief advisor to Gaius in Armenia. Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus whose father Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus had served as consul in 16 BC also serves in the Armenia campaigns.
- The Aqua Alsienta aqueduct is constructed.
- Silk appears in Rome.
- Areius Paianeius becomes Archon of Athens.
- Start of the Yuanshi era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Confucius is given his first royal title (posthumous name) of Lord Baochengxun Ni.
- Emperor Ping of Han China begins his reign and Wang Mang is re-instated as regent by Grand Empress Dowager Wang.
- Former regent Dong Xian commits suicide.
- Sapadbizes, Yuezhi prince and King of Kush (Bactria), dies. Heraios succeeds him as king.
- Kingdom of Aksum, centered in modern day Ethiopia and Eritrea, is founded (approximate date).
- Amanishakheto Queen of Kush (Nubia) dies. Her son, Natakamani, becomes King of Kush.
- Moxos ceases to be a significant religious area in South America (approximate date).
Искууство уонна ноуукаларПравить
- The poem Metamorphoses is written by Ovid.
- Livy writes his monumental History of Rome (Ab Urbe Condita).
- Possible birth of Jesus, according to the Anno Domini era created by Dionysius Exiguus in 525 as argued by one scholar, Georges Declercq, in Anno Domini (2000). Many scholars argue that Dionysius placed the birth of Jesus incorrectly.
- Buddhism is introduced into China.
- Lucius Annaeus Gallio, Roman proconsul (d. 65)
- Quinctilius Varus, son of Publius Quinctilius Varus and Claudia Pulchra (d. c. 27)
- Pallas, Greek Freedman and political advisor (d. 65)