|234 235 236 237 — 238 — 239 240 241 242|
|200-с 210-с 220-с — 230-с — 240-с 250-с 260-с|
|II үйэ — III үйэ — IV үйэ|
- Carpians invade Moesia; Emperor Maximinus Thrax campaigns against them.
- In spite of the payment of a tribute, the Romans fail to persuade the Goths and the Carpians to withdraw from Moesia.
- March 7 — Gordian I and Gordian II become Roman Emperors. They rule for 36 days (until their deaths on April 12).
- April 22 — Pupienus and Balbinus become Roman Emperors.
- The town of Aquileia takes the side of Roman Senate against Maximinus Thrax and he is executed by the Praetorian Guard.
- July 29 — Gordian III becomes Emperor on the deaths of Pupienus and Balbinus.
- Future Roman Emperor Valerian becomes princeps senatus.
- The Colosseum is restored after being damaged.
- The Goths, coming from Ukraine, cross the Danube and devastate the Empire up to the border with Anatolia.
- In North Africa, Legio III Augusta, is dissolved. Until its reconstitution in 253, Africa is defended by auxiliary troops only.
- Empress Yang Yan, the first wife of Emperor Wu (d. 274)
- Wen Yang (d. 291)
- April 12 — Roman emperors Gordian I (suicide) and Gordian II (killed in battle)
- June 24 — Maximinus Thrax, Roman Emperor
- July 29 — Pupienus and Balbinus, Roman Emperors
- Gongsun Yuan, general of Kingdom of Wei
- Lun Zhi, general of Kingdom of Wei
- Jia Fan, general of Kingdom of Wei
- Chosroes I, King of Armenia (assassinated)
|Бу ыстатыйаны тупсарарга?: